Emotional Eater? - Go lean
...and when the body take a walk and Talk. "Go lean,for a Healthier Body, Mind and Soul"



Emotional Eater?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




When mood affect your food, its time to .. lay your back.. rest.. and think,

What is missing in your food..?

Recent studies proved that emotional eater lack essential fatty acids from their daily meals. mood swings, sugar craving and sleepy heads after meals are all caused from the lack of omega-3.

having 2 spoons daily of flaxseed powder to your food will give you the essential fatty acits your body requires and by that it will shrink your appitite and helps your brain concentrate on your life instead on your food and cravings.

Asta la vesta.


_ a Flat tummy is my goal, a healthy mind is my aim and a strong body is my target._


2 Responses to “Emotional Eater?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You know, last semester, I had the craziest craving for tuna fish. I felt like eating it all the time. Pppl joked with me that I'm turning into a cat or something.
    Anyway, I just had my choleserol checked recently, and lo and behold, it's scary high. And one of the natural ways to lower it is by eating the above mentioned omega 3 fatty acids.

    It really is true that one's body tells them what it needs, we just need to realize it.

    So now I eat plenty of tuna and salmon, as well as take a fish oil supplement :o)

    I love this blog. I just started a diet, and was contemplating making a diet journal blog thing, just to keep me motivated :o)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yes its amazing... start dear :) and if you are interested i post on kuwait cosmopolitan every other tuesday or saturday .. you are most welcome to join the camp :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3