Day 1 - Go lean
...and when the body take a walk and Talk. "Go lean,for a Healthier Body, Mind and Soul"



Day 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




OK so today is day one of this competition..
and Mr.lovely guy already started to tease me and be naughty...

its getting tough already... the competition is getting savage :P

  • Today meals were ok for a start, lots of vegies and fruits and protien
  • i had no carbs whats so ever during the day ..only whole grain for breakfast which will be soon cut to a better carb.
  • My week long headache is still on
  • Water intake increased to triple what i used to take
  • work out: didn't do any ..else than normal indoor moving around and planting
  • tomorrow though i should head the gym for 2 hours triathelon programme workout.
  • Snak was late today , around 6... * * *
Over all today wasn't bad at all ... no sweet craving, no chocolates (thank god) and no carbs ( i never craved carbs) and lots of protiens...
Reminder:
  • The bet goes this way , who loses pays the winner 3000KD's "hell i don't want to pay a dime, i want to have them , greedy me :) "
  • If we both won, we'll go on a 3 day trip to my lovely friend in italy ( i miss you :* )
  • Who gets health complications_which is me _will be out of the compitition right away and loses, which means, has to pay.
  • End date is august 13th...
  • If more than 20 kilos where shed, and were able to be the fit me again, we will register in triathelon :) " i should motivate me and him"

So HELP ME GOD>>>>

_ a Flat tummy is my goal, a healthy mind is my aim, and a strong women is my target._


0 Responses to “Day 1”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3