Week One - Go lean
...and when the body take a walk and Talk. "Go lean,for a Healthier Body, Mind and Soul"



Week One


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok so here is week one is gone..
there are 13 more weeks left.

I lost in this week only 1 Kg which is normal to my body, yet disappointing comparing to his results, He lost 3 kg's! so i senced something fishy... thats alot and he has been eating alot too, lots of sugars, breads, and fat...

The detective in me started to think, wink and blink ... just to find out that he is taking amino acid pills and fiber pills... which makes sences for his weight loss. That made the competition even harder and tougher, because i cannot have any kind or pills not even fibers (accept the vitamins i'm having) that means all my vitamin and calcium sources are natural. This makes this competition not only a weight loss competition , now it has become a way to prove that i can motivate my metabolizm and lose the same amount or more (i hope) kilo's than he does without any supplements.

At the end i want him as a looser to win the prize, or we will be both winners and travel together. I prefer him losing...So help me god!

Last week i had lots of fibers, fruits and water. I had all kinds of fruits which will be stopped this comming week. I also had the plan that i can't eat anything after 6-7pm, also no sugars accept on cheeting days which today was one of them.

Next week:
  • i hope my headache and health shows abit of improvements so i can go back to the gym, if not.. i have no other choice than swimming at least.
  • sleep at 11, rise at 6 (i miss those sleeping times so badly)
  • No ice cream or jello
  • mango's, banana's and dates are off the list
  • and i'll go back to a gralic aday.
  • apples and papayas are back in
  • Carbs are excluded from breakfasts...
So basicly ... it will be 60% of the daily intake is fibers and fruits... and the other 30% will be protiens and the rest water. ... protiens should increase gradually till it reaches 25% of each meal and the other 75% is fruits and vege's.

...I want to win...
and i want this freakin headache to leave my head away.



_ a Flat tummy is my goal, a healthy mind is my aim, and a strong women is my target._


0 Responses to “Week One”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3